Q: What services do you provide?
A: We offer a broad range of creative and production services. Our team have the experience and capacity to facilitate most creative and production briefs from conception to delivery.
Here is a comprehensive list of our core services:
- E-commerce Photography
- Clothing Photography
- Invisible Mannequin Photography
- Model Photography
- Packshot Photography
- Shoes, Bags & Accessories Photography
- Product Photography
- Watches And Jewellery Photography
- Editorial & Lookbook Photography
- Advertising & Creative Photography
- 360 Degrees Product Photography
- E-commerce Photo Editing
- High-End Retouching
- Model Casting
- Fashion Photography
- Still-Life photography
Q: What’s your general Process?
A: We’ve outlined the general process below, categorised into 5 stages
Stage 1: QUOTE PHASE
1. Contact us with your project requirements via phone or email
2. Meeting to discuss if required
3. Quote issued
4. Confirmation of job
Stage 2: PRE PRODUCTION
5. Studio time is allocated and talent such as models, makeup artists etc. are confirmed with client.
6. You drop off or send products/garments to The Vow Studio.
7. Products/garments are inspected, organised, hung and steamed (if appropriate) ensuring they are looking their best.
8. Our team will review the brief and client requirements and proceed as agreed.
Stage 3: PRODUCTION
9. Photography Shoot (lighting and camera set-up adjusted to adhere to client requirements). The styling of products or garments is carried out to a high standard ensuring they look great
10. Quality control ensuring products/garments have been photographed according to your brief and to our high-quality standards.
11. Colour matching process with each product or garment individually checked and matched to images for optimum colour accuracy.
Stage 4: POST PRODUCTION
12. Images are retouched to your specification, ensuring that they meet The Vow’s high-quality standards.
13. We will follow your requirements, such as file naming, folder structure, image cropping, image resizing, and processing to create images in required file type(s).
Stage 5: DELIVERY
14. Images are sent to you for review and approval (For new clients, watermarked images are sent).
15. You approve work and payment are made (invoice will be sent upon your approval of the images).
16. Adjustments and alterations are made to the images if approval is not given, we won’t invoice you until you are 100 percent satisfied
17. We will deliver the high resolution retouched images to you via a secure download link.
18. You can pick up products/garments or arrange a courier.